Version 2.1 for FM2012 Default Database ONLY - DOWNLOAD HERE***By downloading this file you agree not to re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining our express prior permission - this includes redistribution of this file in 'Megapacks'***
Version 2.1 is compatible with the FM2012 Default Database (12.0.0) and the latest FM2012 Version (12.1.1) only. Later versions will not be supported until tested however minor versions will usually be fine.
See the bottom of this post for the complete changelist.
1. Extract the .dbc file "v2.1 FMUpdates FM2012 Project O" to the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data folder in your My Documents (PC) / Documents (MAC) folder. If there is no 'editor data' folder then please create one and copy the folder into it.
2. Load FM2012
3. Select ‘Preferences’ and go to the ‘Display/Sound’ tab. UNTICK use skin cache. TICK ‘Always Reload Skin on Confirm’
4. When completed, leave preferences and ‘Start A New Game’
5. In the dialog window that pops up, TICK the change box.
6. Select the LATEST file (v2.1) in the list, if not already. Deselect ALL OLD VERSIONS!
7. Start a new game as normal, selecting FM2012 defeault database and select whichever Oceanic Nations you prefer.
8. Select 'Add Key Staff' and 'Add Key Players to Active Teams'.
9. Ensure 'Use Real Fixtures When Available' is ticked.
10. Select 'Custom Database' and ensure you add 'Load All Players Based in Oceania'
These files are not saved game compatible and require a new game to be started.
You may experience issues because you are loading other editor .xml or .dbc files that are causing a conflict. If you are having problems then please:
1. Delete everything in the 'editor data' folder.
2. Download the latest v2.1 file
3. Extract the .dbc v2.1 FMU FM2012 Project O file to the 'editor data' folder
4. Start a new game as per the league activation instructions
* What does this release do?
We have worked on adding more nations into the game to enrich your Football Manager experience. This release and project aims to bring you playable leagues from Oceania and currently include New Zealand, New Caledonia, Fiji, Tahiti, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Samoa, Tonga, an updated O-League and the OFC Cup.
* Why do I need to add All Key Staff?
I recommend you tick 'Add key staff'. That way all the staff you need, i.e. a physio and assistant manager will be generated for the clubs where there is not one set in the database.
* Is this release compatible with my save game?
As with all other editor data files, this release is not save game compatible.
* I didn't load up one of the Nations when starting the game, can I use the Add/Remove League feature to put it into my game?
The Add/Remove League feature is compatible with this release.
* Are you planning on providing a data update for these teams so they have the correct players and staff etc?
This is not a player data update, no players have been added or their stats amended and I have no intention of adding this information.
* Is this release compatible with your other releases e.g. the England Levels 7&8 release?
These have not been tested as of yet and are therefore unsupported when in use together. We will test these two files in the near future.
* There's something wrong with your file/I'd like to help you with Project O, where do I go?
If you want to help with this project and others please check out FMUpdates.com.
By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining express prior permission from FMUpdates.com - this includes redistribution of this file in 'Megapacks'. Please PM me if you wish to discuss link the download to your site.
Version 2.1 | Released 7th January 2012 v2.1: Added American Samoan competitions v2.1: Added Cook Islands competitions v2.1: Added Samoan competitions v2.1: Added Tongan competitions v2.1: Added OFC Cup v2.1: Updated Solomon Islands league to real-life system v2.1: Added O-League awards Version 2.0 | Released 26th November 2011 v2.0: Initial stable release v2.0: Updated OCL Champions League to the real life format v2.0: Added New Zealand competitions v2.0: Added New Caledonia competitions v2.0: Added Fiji competitions v2.0: Added Tahiti Competitions v2.0: Added Solomon Islands competitions to as close as real life as possible v2.0: Added Vanuatu competitions v2.0: Added Papua New Guinea competitions
Last edited by GaZ (07-01-2012 17:17:39)
Version 2.1 | Released 7th January 2012 v2.1: Added American Samoan competitions v2.1: Added Cook Islands competitions v2.1: Added Samoan competitions v2.1: Added Tongan competitions v2.1: Added OFC Cup v2.1: Updated Solomon Islands league to real-life system v2.1: Added O-League awards